fbpx

Digital Content Agency

Content is king

Digital Content Agency

Are you familiar with the 1% rule? Also known as “90-9-1 rule”, this rule¬†states that 90% of people online are lurkers, 9% are contributors, and 1% are content creators. Defined almost a decade ago, the 1% rule is today a great tool for you to understand the importance of being part of the 1% who feeds the remaining 99% with great digital content.

Digital Content Strategy

Social Media Content Strategy

Digital Content Strategy

We help you define a clear digital content strategy that fits your core audience. We also outline a tone of voice true to your brand identity, and set a cadence realistic to your resources and budget.

Social Media Video Production

Digital Video Production

Video Production

Online video is one of the most powerful medium on social media that drives better engagement than other content formats. So much so that 90% of consumers say video can help them make buying decisions, and 80% of all internet traffic will be video by 2019. Our social media video production team can help you create affordable engaging social media native videos.

Thought Leadership

Thought Leadership

Being trusted by clients and customers is what makes brands leaders in their field. And when it comes to establishing trust with your audience, actions speak as loud as words. By sharing your knowledge and expertise online and on social media, you contribute to your reputation. Our digital content agency is here to help improve your online reputation.

Social Media Content Calendar

Social Media Editorial Calendar

Social Media Marketing is not a sprint. It’s a marathon. Once initiated, your Social Media Strategy will become an ongoing process as part of your overall business strategy. If you want it to work, you will need to build a clear social media content calendar that feeds your channels on a regular basis. That’s what our social media content agency does!